Directions: You are to write a C++ program that meets the instruction requirements below.
- Your C++ source code file. (The file with the .CPP extension). No other files will be accepted.
- A screenshot of your program running.
Consider the following program segment:
//using namespace statement
- Write a C++ statement that includes the header file iostream.
- Write a C++ statement that allows you to use cin, cout, and endl without the prefix std::.
- Write C++ statement(s) that declare the following variables: num1, num2, num3, and average of type int.
- Write C++ statements that store 125 into num1, 28 into num2, and -25 into num3.
- Write a C++ statement that stores the average of num1, num2, and num3, into average.
- Write C++ statement(s) that output the values of num1, num2, num3, and average.
- Compile and run your program.
- Include your name (Robert Woodley), course as a comment at the top of the program.
- Comment each line of the program explaining what lines does.