In a 7- to 9- page report to the VP, address the following:
Analyze three challenges (e.g., legal, ethical, moral, and operational) related to recruitment and three challenges associated with selection.
- Include a balance of information on both internal and external challenges, and explain how these challenges impact recruitment and selection.
- Explain the impact of failing to address these challenges on human resource functions and hospital performance management.
- Recommend sustainable strategic and tactical approaches to address the challenges associated with internal and external factors that affect recruitment and selection.
Describe a strategic approach for each factor you identified and explain how this strategy will help mitigate the potential challenges inflicted by the particular internal or external challenges. Include best practices from other industries (e.g., information technology, hospitality) in your recommendation.
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of various recruitment sources and selection methods.
- Explain how information from other industries can inform recruitment and selection in the health care industry.
- Identify at least two recruitment sources that the human resource department should use and evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify at least two candidate selection processes that the human resource department should use and explain which is most effective and why.