1. Explain the difference between power reassurance and power assertive behavior. Provide examples.
2. Explain the difference between motivations and contributing motivational factors. Provide examples
3. Name and describe four general motivations for making a false allegation. Be specific.
4. Explain the difference between active signature and passive signature behaviors. Provide examples of each.
5. During the 2002 Sniper Murders in the Washington, D.C. area, the FBI profiled the shooter as a white male in a white van; later it was determined that the offenders were two black males in a sedan. What contributed to this error in profiling?
6 sentences each response