Hello there, here is my question and please follow the structures CAREFULLY. And i have attached some examples of it to be clear. Also, please focus on these FEEDBACK down, it is very important:
-show good understanding of economics concepts
– a bit too short to get all your points across
– writing flow could be improved.
– too much definition.
@@@Here is the research structures of the research@@@
Create research questions based on a topic covered in class that interest you. Research and find answers to those questions by using articles from current or past events from any major publication (electronic or print edition) to be your research references. Articles that appear in economic journals or business magazines such as The Economist are good resources. In addition, articles that appear in blogs or newspapers are good sources for further research. Several links to good references are available under the Content and the Announcement section on the class website as well as a sample and guildlines for your research.
The objective of the paper is to summarize, analyze, critique, support (or question) the articles, and relate the articles to your research questions. The paper must show an analysis of a real world situation using economics concepts, framework, and theories to suggest such as what the problems are, why there are the problems, how to fix the problems, what the pros and cons of each solution are, and how it will affect each group of people.
- Remember: Your assignment is to write a research paper, NOT a dictionary or a section of a textbook or a newspaper article or a Wikipedia. Use economics theories and concepts to analyze real world economic problems.
- Each paper must have a minimum of 750 words but should not over 1,200 words excluding title, quotes, and references. A paper between 700-749 words will receive a maximum of a “C+” or lower. A paper below 700 words will receive a maximum of a “C” or lower depending on a quality of a paper.
- Submit in Doc, Docx, or RTF format only. Submission in any other format will not be graded.
- Paper#2 should cover a topic from the last half of the course.