Essay discusses an economic question or phenomenon (i.e. gender/patriarchal oppression under capitalism)
What to do:
· The paper could be either:
2. an empirical study, preferably in reference to a theoretical debate.
3. a more ambitious attempt to formulate and assess your own hypothesis or theory.
1. the question you seek to answer.
2. the answers to that question.
3. the research methodology you have used to answer the question.
1. The paper itself must not exceed 3,500 words, including footnotes, references, charts and tables. The minimum is 2,500 words.
2. in your introduction specify clearly the purpose, hypothesis and method of your paper.
3. AT LEAST 3 academic references including the one attached (you may use more if you wish)
– must use the attached reading by Christine Delphy, chapter 5 “Housework or domestic work”, pg. 75-87