The literature review builds on the annotated bibliography. For the topic: OBTAINING A PILOT LICENSE, complete the following:
- Go through your annotated bibliography.
- Based on the information presented in your annotated bibliography sources (and others if needed), define a problem statement that, in your opinion, would be useful and practical for you to investigate.
- Organize your sources by sorting and classifying their findings in a meaningful way, always considering your original topic and problem.
- Write a literature review that would seem to offer the greatest potential for developing a good theoretical framework, using seven to ten references. All of these can be from your annotated bibliography, or you can use others in addition to those in your annotated bibliography.
- Develop the theoretical framework incorporating its basic functions as discussed in the text.
- Generate a set of testable hypotheses based on your research question and the theoretical framework.
Your report must contain the sections outlined below. APA formatting standards must be followed throughout. The paper does not have to be lengthy; perhaps 750 to 1500 words. The introduction, research question, and hypothesis statement sections should be short and succinct. Most of the word count in your report will be in the literature review and theoretical framework sections.
*********** I WILL SEND THE ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY AFTER YOUR ACCEPTANCE **************