17 Feb 2021
- This assignment requires you to pick the topic you are thinking of writing about for your mini lit review
- This does not mean you are setting it in stone, but think about something you would like to learn more about and explore it
- Find one article from a peer-reviewed journal, using the library CLJ guide if you need help: https://researchguides.uic.edu/c.php?g=252196&p=1682739
Write one or more single-spaced pages answering the following (you may also add more reflection outside of these guiding questions):
- What topic have you chosen (i.e. what body of research will you be examining) and why?
- Where did you find the article (database? Google Scholar?)?
- What is the author’s main argument/concern?
- If original research, what methods were used and are they appropriate to the questions being answered?
- What were the major findings?
- What does the author recommend for policy/practice?
- Which articles in the bibliography seem like they would be helpful to read next?
CITE THE ARTICLE PROPERLY USING APA FORMAT (see Power Point for formatting guides)