Research and discuss the above topic in your research paper. Use all the knowledge and experience you have obtained in the Logistics/Supply Chain Program. A minimum of seven references required. This paper needs to be a total of twelve pages:
Page #1: Cover page
Page #2: Abstract
Pages #3-11: Main body (substance)
Page #12: References
This paper is expected to be written with APA format. NO EXCEPTIONS!
APA papers should be written in a formal business tone. You cannot use I, me, my,we, he, she, they, them, their, etc. Papers must be professional in nature and not personal. Do not give your opinion. Keep the papers objective and make sure you can document/reference concepts.
- Make sure you have correctly used internal citations and created a reference page
- Use the OWL link to see how to format your title page, abstract and references https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01…
- YouTube videos on how to set your Word processor to APA can be found by following this link https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8F43A67F38…
- I usually do my abstract last as it is a summary of the paper. The abstract should be a single paragraph, double-spaced with 150 – 200 words
- Use Times New Roman, 12 point font, double-spaced
- Grammar and spelling errors will result in a two point grade reduction per error
- Only documents in Microsoft Word format accepted
- Paper must be original (written by YOU). Similarity Score must be below 15%.
- Minimum of five references required
- Research Paper must be submitted to TurnItIn box. No assignments email to Instructor will be accepted for any reason.