Watch this video and then respond to the following prompts:
Prompts (please respond writing a min. of 500 words in total):
(1) What are your overall thoughts of Saba Safdar’s TED Talk?
(2) Where do your views of culture come from? How do you know this? Think honestly and deeply about this question.
(3) What are a few of the reasons why foreigners view the culture of the United States differently than those born and raised within the United States?
For these next two questions, you will need to conduct additional research to find the answers. Be sure to cite your sources (include these references at the end of the document ).
(4) What does individualism vs. collectivism mean? And, where does the United States rank on this cultural dimension?
(5) What are the pros and cons of individualism for the culture of the United States?
Once you have responded to the prompts above, write a 4 sentence response to each of the students in the attachment. So 5 in total. See attachment