31 Jan 2021
Review chapters 1 to 4 of the book of Creativity, Inc.
- A review is two single-spaced pages long, with a font type of Times New Roman, a font size of 12, and 1 inch page margins.
- A review needs to cover the following three components:
- A brief summary of the chapters – covering main themes and stores in chapters. (About 1 single-spaced page)
- Personal reflections. Which story (or stories) do you like? How are they related to your personal experiences? (About half a page)
- How are the chapters related to the theories and concepts that we have covered in class? (About half a page)
- A review will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Quality of content.
- Quality of writing.