1. The company name should be Nestle.
2. Please do not plagiarize anyone works.
3. IV. Conclusion:
In this final section of the text, you will summarize your proposal and explain how and why your HR strategy proposal is worthy of implementation, while highlighting the practical implications of your proposal for your target audience(s). You should also discuss how you will ensure that your proposal conforms to common business ethical standards.
4. Guidelines for Submission:
Your Component One submission should be 15 to 20 pages in length (in addition to elements such as the title page and reference pages). The document should use double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. It should follow professional industry standards and include all necessary elements that one would find in a research proposal. It should include a title page, table of contents, professional bibliography, and appendices. The information should be cited according to the rules in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, sixth edition. You may include illustrations, photographs, graphs and charts, and other non-textual materials as needed to support the underpinning proposal (though all of the latter should be placed in an appendix or appendices if used).
5. Please write the titles and subtitles.
6. For each sections do not use less than 6-9 references.
7. For rubric 1 and 2 do not use less than 6-9 references each. The more you use the better it is.
8. Thank you. Please I will need this work by Thursday, March 21st.
9. PLEASE, FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES! FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES!
Thank you for the excellent job!