- Review the Learning Resources, focusing on the following:
- Walden Mixed Methods Dissertation Checklist
- Table 7.1 in the textbook (“Conceptual Frameworks for Assessing Quality in Mixed Methods Research”)
- Table 7.2 in the textbook (“Examples of Quality Standards Applied to Mixed Methods Research Practice”).
- Search for student-written Capstone Projects in the Walden Library. You may wish to select a Capstone in the same field as your Final Project.
- Think about how the capstone you selected does and does not meet quality standards described in the textbook and in the Walden checklist.
By Day 3 of Week 6
In a 4- to 5-paragraph post, identify at least two instances when the capstone complies with the Walden MMR Checklist and at least two instances when it does not. In addition, provide at least two specific examples when the capstone does not meet the quality standards described in Tables 7.1 and 7.2. Explain your answers.