after reading Ch. 1 in Griffith and Goodwin (2013), in no less than three pages, please address the following case questions from “Case: Confrontation vs. Cooperation” (p. 13):
- “Should Joe take a positional bargaining approach by apologizing for the rudeness and inconvenience but hold firm to the store’s policy?
- Or should he seek a win/win by accepting the return, even though it goes against the store policy, in exchange for restoring Maria’s goodwill and the hope of gaining repeat business?
- Is there a third approach?
- Which approach would you use?
- If you select an alternative approach or combination of the two, defend your position.”
Your paper should be in APA style, with a Title and References page. At minimum, you should cite the class textbook and at least two other academic sources to support your claims. No Abstract is needed.
BOOK:Griffith, D., & Goodwin, C. (2013). Conflict survival toolkit: Tools for resolving conflict at work (2nd ed.). New York: Pearson. (ISBN-13: 9780132741057)