Define Sustainable Supply Chain Management (SSCM):
- You must incorporate at least 3 citations from different sources in the development of the definition.
SSCM at Starbucks:
- What is Starbucks Sustainability Mission?
- What are Starbucks Sustainability Goals and Objectives?
- What are specific environmental (planet) sustainability challenges or initiatives that Starbucks is working on?
- How will SCM at Starbucks contribute to the success of these environmental challenges or initiatives?
- There must be at least 5 citations from different sources in this section
- Based on your research, what recommendations would you give Starbucks for continued success with SSCM?
- How would other businesses benefit from Starbucks initiatives?
- The due date for this assignment is March 22, 2019. (You can submit earlier if you want.)
- Submit online AND bring a hard copy to class.—thanks.
- Write your LCOB MAJOR in the top LEFT corner of the first page with your NAME on the top right corner.
Written Report Requirements
* Cover page with Title
* Concisely written. Adding words to fill space only is a waste and will lower your score.
* Professional caliber presentation–QUALITY COUNTS. Poor quality will lower scores
* Neatly Typed–10 or 12 point font, Courier or Times Roman.
* Double Spaced.
* 1-inch margins.
* Appropriate Headings and Subheadings prior to each section
* Pages Numbered, center bottom
* Complete Bibliography
* Citations utilizing the scientific method listing the authors last name, year of publication, and appropriate page numbers in parentheses following the corresponding text in the paper. Example: (Brown 1989, pg. 27), (Smith and Brown 1989, pg. 27), (Smith et. Al. 1989, pg. 27) and for the SMH (Birou edited by Cavinato et. Al. 2006, pg. 289).
* Papers are limited to no longer than 2 pages excluding cover page and bibliography.
NOTE-It is expected that the report is error free, well written, and grammatically correct! In order to accomplish this objective, you are encouraged to utilize each other as a resource for editing, software packages which may help you, or the use of an editorial service.