[OUTLINES MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 4 DAYS]
(Actual speech does not have to be turned in until the deadline, thanks :D)
1. Research and then write an outline for the speech on your selected topic.
-Remember, like an analytical essay, a persuasive speech should have an attention-grabbing introduction with a thesis statement, a body, and an effective conclusion.
2. Write an extended outline (More detail)
-[I HAVE ATTACHED THE EXTENDED OUTLINE LAYOUT THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW]
3. create a 3-4 minute persuasive speech with a visual aid on a topic of your choice. DO NOT choose a large, controversial topic such as euthanasia, legalizing marijuana, abortion, etc. since you would not be able to thoroughly explore a complicated topic in a short speech. Instead, focus your topic on something more specific such as recommending a change in a school policy, advocating for or against virtual schools, persuading your audience why a selected tech device is or is not a good buy, etc.
-You decide the topic ^
4. Your presentation will need to have the following:
● Introduction Slide
● Thesis Slide
● Six information slides with graphics
● Conclusion Slide
● Works Cited Slide (must include citations for graphics/photos used in presentation)