A. For each of the following, identify THREE ideas you learned, appreciated, or have questions about:
- A Rulebook for Arguments, chapter II (Generalizations)
- Essential Skills for Academic Papers, pages 1-18
- Logical Fallacies from THREE of the following (one idea from each):
- A Rulebook for Arguments, appendix I (Fallacies)
- Five Fallacies Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qb-h0sXkH4
- Ten Common Logical Fallacies
- Logical Fallacy Cheat Sheet
B. After choosing your method of annotating digital texts, share what method you will use for Sunday and why you think this works best for you.
C. Thinking about Essay Three: Immigration in a Land of Immigrants – Overview and Big Questions and your current understanding of immigration to the US, in 125-150 words explain what you think the most pressing concerns related to US immigration are and explain why.
- Complete all elements of the prompt, including a peer response for the Essay Two draft.
- Write clearly and logically
- Submit assignment on time.