answer each question with a minumum word count of 150 words each.
1. What are the main objectives of comparative analysis and why are they important to external users of the financial statements, such as investors? Discuss with your peers.
2. would investors perfer to use horizontal analysis, vertical analysis and ratio analysis. to get the right information before investing?
3. Why would comparative analysis is important for investors?
1. Tell me what you know about financial and managerial accounting. What are some of the main differences in the role of financial accounting and managerial accounting? Discuss with your peers. Discuss with your peers.
2. What are some ways that financial and managerial accounting can impact bottom line. Why are these two roles important to internal and external users?
3. How do managers use accounting to help them fulfill their primary roles of planning?
1. Describe how you will apply that learning in your daily life, including your work life. (financial analysis)
2. Describe what may be unclear to you, andwhat you would like to learn.