Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapters 1,5,12 (intro section to the “The classical period and Appendix- “writing about moral issues”)
* Did you solve the dilemma? If so, how? If not, what were the repercussions or consequences ?
* What would you do differently if faced with the same problem today?
* What is the importance of good ethics?
* Why should we be concerned about our actions?
Remember, the dilemma should be detailed with description and dialogue. Regard the questions as prompts, not an ordering of your responses. This is not a Q&A essay, but rather a graceful reflection regarding a difficult ethical dilemma you faced.
Cite the textbook and incorporate outside sources, including citations, as needed.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
* Length 2 pages (Body writing)
* Reference page (if needed)
This activity will be graded based on Ethical Memoire Grading Rubric. (Analysis Part –> Throughout the whole work, the writing shows depth of critical thought; leverages readings and course materials in support of writer’s evident effort to understand ethical problems; establishes good use of theoretical underpinnings.) (Organization –> Ideas are logically organized, including inviting introduction (with a thesis statement) and a satisfactory conclusion, that come together in complete concepts.)