Application Paper Format
The following items should be included in your Final Paper:
- Cover page with project description, your name, date, class name, and professor’s name.
- Table of contents with outline of research paper’s contents.
- Written content – 5-10 pages in length not including cover page or reference page.
- Use of 12-point Arial, Courier, or Times New Roman font
- Use of double line spacing in your document
- Inclusion of the areas of analysis discussed in the next section.
You will need to do research and will need to provide your recommendations on how to handle the situation.This is an application paper and you must have your own thoughts and recommendations.These should be substantiated by your research.You should have 3-5 possible solutions or ideas.
- Select a concise, narrow, and well-defined topic that can be covered in 5-10 pages.
- the topic must be narrow and concise enough to cover in 5-10 pages.
- Your application paper must be divided into logical headings and the layout should adhere to the following suggestions:
- Title Page – project description, course name, your name, date, class name and professor’s name.
- Introduction and/or background (use one or both in separate headings).
- Current situation, statement of problem, issues addressed (use one or both in separate headings).
- Analysis of issues, addressing the problems, answering the questions (use one or both in separate headings).
- Conclusions and/or recommendations (use one or both in separate headings).
- Reference(s) heading – Cite as appropriate
- Your application paper must make sound conclusions and/or recommendations based on your research findings about the topic. Make sure your conclusions or recommendations present something unique or profound in nature and are not a rehash of information in the textbook.