1) Which of the following is true of participatory planning?
a- It reduces the time needed for planning
b- It has less need for forecasting
c- It pays greater attention to contingency situations
d- It can improve results by improving implementation.
e- It decreases the creativity of planning.
2) Kenneth is the sales managers of a firm and his reusability is limited to the sphere of marketing. Kenneth’s job profile indicates that he is a ……. of the firm.
b- general manager
d- Functional manager
3) Change leaders are risk-takers:
True or False?
4) The highway department scheduling roadwork in front of your business in the spring is a(n) ….
5) A strategy helps an organization determine:
a- What they do
b- Why they should be in business
c- How they can win and sustain market share
d- How to innovate to keep ahead of the competition
e- All of the above.