Course: Project Management for Healthcare
Assignment Details: This assignment must be 3-4paragraphs long
In the current financial market, funding for projects is limited and very competitive. The following are 3 different philosophies for selecting the project:
- Try to do all of the projects that employees suggest, or as far as the money will go.
- Let the chief executive officer decide because he or she will have to approve the final project anyway.
- Insist that all projects are reviewed for return on investment and the project scoring the highest is selected, even if it is the least-favored project.
Which philosophy would produce the most buy-in, could be started the fastest, and could yield the highest results?
- Locate 2 different articles on project prioritization and selection.
- Post 1 of the articles as an attachment.
- Provide a summary as to which philosophy for project selection is more viable, and support your views.