Conduct research into the revelations about cybersecurity that were alleged by Edward Snowden. Complete a writing assignment about your research.
- From a legal perspective, discuss the violations that Snowden is accused of committing.
- Discuss the societal implications of the information that came from Snowden.
- Include at least one paragraph that supports the argument characterizing Snowden as a traitor to his country.
- Include at least one paragraph that supports the argument characterizing Snowden as a hero who brought secret and nefarious government activities to light.
- The body of the written assignment will be 800 – 1,000 words.
- Include a title page with your name, course, and assignment title.
Some of the graded assignments in this course have a corresponding rubric that you will use when grading. Please view the instructions on using rubrics in the SpeedGraderTM. (Links to an external site.)
- You must adhere to the current APA guidelines (Links to an external site.) for written format, in-text citations, and references.
- Cite at least three research sources.
Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters.
Refer to the assignment rubric for detailed grading criteria.