13 Jul 2020
- Explain how the temperature difference between the poles and the equator drives the motion of the oceans and atmosphere.
- What are the differences between ice caps and glaciers?
- How do ocean currents affect local climate?
- Why do we call groundwater in most areas a “nonrenewable resource”?
- What is the Gulf Stream?
- What countries are directly affected by the path of the Gulf Stream?
- Find out what kind of rock is below the soil in your town. How did you find out this information?
- Give an example of an ecosystem near your home. Describe how energy flows through this ecosystem.
- How many different trophic levels were represented in your last meal?
- What is the ozone layer? Where is it located? Why is it important to life on Earth?
- What steps would have to be taken to reduce the severity of the greenhouse effect?
- Where do electric cars obtain their energy?
Is it true they do not generate pollution because they have batteries?