08 Jul 2020
Please help with the attached WEEK 4, See Attached. Here are the questions to be answered (also shown in the attachment)
- One question we might have is if the distribution of graduate and undergraduate degrees independent of the grade the employee? (Note: this is the same as asking if the degrees are distributed the same way.) Based on the analysis of our sample data (shown below), what is your answer?
- Using our sample data, we can construct a 95% confidence interval for the population’s mean salary for each gender. Interpret the results. How do they compare with the findings in the week 2 one sample t-test outcomes (Question 1)?
- Based on our sample data, can we conclude that males and females are distributed across grades in a similar pattern within the population?
- Using our sample data, construct a 95% confidence interval for the population’s mean service difference for each gender. Do they intersect or overlap? How do these results compare to the findings in week 2, question 2?
- How do you interpret these results in light of our question about equal pay for equal work?