25 Jun 2020
- Add a section to your plan highlighting key points about how changes to a project can affect the scope of the project. Add the following detail to your summary:
- How will project contracts or agreements be introduced and processed?
- After the project is approved, what is the potential impact of changes on budgets, schedules and deliverables?
- How will the project team be advised of changes to the project?
- Include information about the change order as part of the master project plan.
- Add any other information important to project scope changes.
- Add the change process section to the end of your project plan.