Project Deliverable 3: Exploiting Innovation
Due Week 7 and worth 150 points
From the same case that you have chosen for Deliverables 1 and 2, you will determine the company’s top advantage(s) and recommend alternative strategies that the company could take in order to beat its competitors.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you: PLEASE INCLUDE A CONCLUSION
- Evaluate the importance of innovation for the long term survival for your chosen company as well as the industry that your chosen company fits in. Next, recommend an overall strategy in order to foster innovation in your chosen company. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Speculate on how you would expect the industry to evolve over a period of five (5) and ten (10) years, based on your analysis on the innovative and technology trends from Project Deliverable 2. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Determine your chosen company’s top advantage(s) over its competitors. Justify your answer.
- Determine two or three (2-3) strategies that the company could use to exploit its innovation breakthroughs, using the top advantage(s) that you determined in Question 3. Analyze the main advantages and disadvantages of each strategy.
- Recommend one (1) of the strategies that you determined for the company, and suggest how pursuing that strategy would exploit the company’s advantages over its competitors and minimize its key weaknesses. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.