In a reflective essay of 3-5 pages, drawing from the syllabus as well as the course readings to date, please answer the following questions (the last three in depth, please): J
· Please introduce yourself—your name(penny), major(Accountancy), hometown(china, Hunan), interests(traveling and shopping), your goal in this course(….), and anything else you think I should know about you to help you succeed in this class(…..dont know).
· Please answer these fill-in-the blank questions from this syllabus (there are several words missing from each sentence) and copy-and-paste the complete sentences in your assignment: A 3-5 page paper means I require at least _at least 3 full pages of double-spaced text __with standard 1-inch margins (see format section), Late assignments are only given _ half-credit for the next three days after the________ following the due date (Late Work), Wikipedia will not be ___ considered credible and authoritative___ for purposes of this class (General Notes for Assignments), and Papers must also meet the___the format, length, grammar and organization, and citation __ requirements to be eligible for full points (Grading Information).
· How would you define the sociology of religion, and how should we approach religious belief as religious studies/sociology scholars?
· Why is it important to study religion scientifically?
· What is the Rational Choice Theory? Do you believe it fully explains why believers choose a given religion, or are there other considerations as well?