DATA ANALYSIS STRATEGIES FOR QUALITATIVE RESEARCH
This is the third of the four assignments that will help you prepare for writing qualitative research proposals. For this assignment, you will write a paper that identifies a data analysis strategy and process for each of the two selected methodological approaches you analyzed in the Week 3 discussion. The data analysis strategy and process you identify need to align with the methodological approach. In this paper, you will explain why the data analysis needs to align with the methodological approach, and why both the data collection process and the methodological approach need to align with the research question. You will use the same subject, research topic, research theory, and data collection plan in all assignments in this course.
Write a paper that reflects a data analysis strategy and process that aligns with a given methodological approach. Use the Week 8 Assignment Template [DOCX] to structure your paper.
- Describe the process of data analysis for the first selected methodological approach for conducting qualitative research (2â€“3 paragraphs).
- Describe the process of data analysis for the second selected methodological approach for conducting qualitative research (2â€“ï»¿3 paragraphs).
- Support your assignment with appropriate academic sources and include both citations and references in the current APA format. Use 5â€“7 scholarly resources published within the past three years by recognized academic sources.
Your assignment should also meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Length of paper: 10 -12 pages to meet the structure provided in the assignment instructions.
- Resources: 5â€“7 scholarly resources. Include a reference page at the end of the paper.
- APA guidelines:Double-spaced paragraph formatting in the body of the paper. When appropriate, use APA-formatted headings. Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format. See Evidence and APA for more information on APA style and format.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.