During your first clinical day in pre-conference you will be assigned a QSEN Competency:
- Patient-centered care
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Quality Improvement
On the last clinical day, each student (or group) will provide an evidence-based resource relative to their assigned competency and the clinical experience for the current course. Each student (or group) will share their experiences and evidence-based resources, and then present the information to the class in post-conference answering the following:
- Define your QSEN Competency.
- Discuss the similarities and differences in experiences on the nursing units related to your concept.
- Discuss the nursing literature, research, and evidence-based practice related to your concept.
- Promote the importance of your concept to successful patient outcomes
**If necessary, to assign multiple students the same QSEN competency you will work collaboratively. Upload the final project to Canvas following completion of the post-conference activity.