Select a current example of a population that is oppressed by life experiences or factors in the environment. Here are some populations from which to choose: (I HAVE PICKED THIS ONE BELOW)
- ——Homeless schizophrenics
Answer the following questions in a Microsoft Word document. Each response should be 3â€“5 complete sentences in length.
- Is this an ethical dilemma or a moral dilemma?
- What ethical principles are in contention? How?
- Are there any virtues at risk? Whose? Why?
- What justifies overriding an individualâ€™s autonomy to
- make his own choices?
- How does the Code of Ethics for Nurses guide the nurse in invoking conscientious objection?
- What lessons can be learned from this nurseâ€™s dilemma?
APA FORMAT INCLUDING IN TEXT CITATIONS