Then, respond to the video debriefing questions using a Microsoft Word document. Each response should be original (in your own words) and use complete sentences.
Video Debriefing Questions
- What insights did you gain about a nurseâ€™s role?
- How does a nurse deal with conflicting opinions about research treatment between patient and
- family or patient and provider?
- To whom is the nurse most accountable, the patient, the family, or the physician?
- How does a nurse balance these conflicting loyalties?
- How does the Code of Ethics for Nurses guide you in spur-of-the-moment decisions when a response is expected momentarily?
- What ideas did this learning exercise prompt in your thinking?
Submission and Assessment Guidelines
- Submit your Microsoft Word document with the questions clearly listed and answered.
- Each response should be clear, concise, and use correct grammar. All of the questions MUST be answered in your document.
- This activity will be submitted via Turnitin.
- Review the Learning Activity Rubric for grading criteria.
Citation: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2021, June 16). Part 3 â€“ The Belmont Report: Basic ethical principles and their application [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/M6AKIIhoFn4