- Students have 3 Key Term Options.
- Each Key Term Option has 2 choices. Students must choose 1 of the 2 choices to write a well-written paragraph that identifies and explains the term.
- Each Key Term should have at least 150 words.
To adequately identify a Key Term students must include the answers to the following questions:
- Who is the person(s) involved with the Key Term?
- When did the term take place? (Decade is fine. When relevant, the term may need a range of decades.)
- Where did the term take place?
- What did the person do? or What is the concept or event?
- Why is the term significant or important?
- When explaining the significance or importance, consider what were the historical results of the term or what did the actions of the person lead to.
Key Term Options
Key Term 1 Choices
Columbian Exchange or The Pueblo Revolt
Key Term 2 Choices
Mayflower Compact or Headright System
Key Term 3 Choices
Middle Passage or Battle of Saratoga