Please pick a screening tool from the following list:
- Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT-C)
- CAGE Assessment
- Clinical Opiate Withdrawal Scale (COWS)
- Drug Abuse Screening Test (DAST-10)
- Edinburgh Postpartum Depression Scale (EPDS)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder 7-item (GAD-7) Scale
- Hamilton Anxiety Scale (HAM-A)
- Kessler 6 Psychological Distress Scale (K6)
- Michigan Alcoholism Screening Test-Geriatric Version (MAST-G)
- Mini-Mental Status Exam (MMSE)
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA)
- Mood Disorder Questionnaire (MDQ)
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9)
- Pittsburgh Insomnia Rating Scale (PIRS)
- Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale (PANSS)
- Quality of Life Scale (QOLS)
- Suicide Assessment Five-Step Evaluation and Triage (SAFE-T)
- Suicide Behaviors Questionnaire-Revised (SBQ-R)
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center Saint Louis University Mental Status Examination (VAMC SLUMS Exam) for Dementia
- Zung Self-Rating Depression Scale (SDS)
Create an informational resource about your chosen screening tool, such as a video, song, worksheet, graphic, or presentation. Make it easy to read or listen to and understand. You are strongly encouraged to use images and graphics. You and your classmates can save these as study tools.
In your resource, address the following and include ***two evidence-based sources.
- Describe your tool, including such items as the age range, presentation/symptoms, ease of use, provider- or self-report, and so on.
- What is the reliability and validity of the tool?
- How is the tool scored?
- What constitutes a positive or negative finding or result?