Quick reference guides allow you to quickly and easily find the information needed to perform a specific task or set of tasks. Throughout the rest of this course, nursing program, and perhaps your nursing career, you will utilize writing guidelines outlined in the APA (7th ed.). Using the information provided in this module, identify the guidelines you believe will be most helpful to have in a reference guide.
- Create a quick reference guide that includes examples of APA in-text citations, page formatting, and reference entries.
- Include five guidelines or tips you believe you will frequently use in the rest of your schooling and nursing career.
- Review this website (Links to an external site.) and embedded infographic sample quick refrence guide
downloadas a model for your assignment.
Quick Reference Guide Options
These are available resources to help you complete your quick reference guide. You may use any of these options or any other mind mapping tools that you find.
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentation
- Microsoft Word
- For more information regarding how to add text boxes and shapes in Word, watch MS Word adding shapes | Insert text in Different Shapes (Links to an external site.).
- Draw by hand and upload a picture