Using the article by Lucas and Frazier (2014), prepare a written analysis that addresses the following:
- Identify the target population and the specific sample (i.e., size and method of selection).
- Identify the variables (e.g., independent and dependent) and explain how they were operationally defined.
- Determine and summarize the quantitative methodology and design.
- Investigate the rationale and methodological conventions of the quantitative data collection and analysis techniques used in this study.
- Paraphrase the quantitative results.
- Describe the overall type of the study (i.e., basic or applied).
Support your assignment with the article by Lucas and Frazier (2014). In addition to this specified resource, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.