NetTutor Submission for Essay 2
- Due Tuesday by 11:59pm
- Points 10
- Submitting a file upload
- Submit paper to NetTutor: Tuesday 3/19 (you do not have to show me anything that day, just submit to NetTutor)
- Submit PDF file with tutor’s comments to me: Sunday 3/24
Writing is a long process, and there is always something we can improve on in our papers. Last week, you got some suggestions on ways to improve from a classmate. This week, I ask that you use our convenient program NetTutor, where you can submit your paper and get feedback from a writing tutor within a few days. Here is how to do it.
- Click on NetTutor to the left of your screen (under Syllabus and above Modules)
- Select Online Writing Lab (the last option)
- Select “Drop off a Paper”
- Follow the directions on the screen:
- Give the paper a title
- Describe the assignment
- Select ‘English is not my first language” if it applies”
- Select “Next” and choose two areas you feel you need the most help with.
- Select MLA for the Citation Style
- Select “Persuasive/Argumentative” for the Paper Type
- Select the page length
- Upload your paper and check the “Drop off Your Paper” Button
- You will receive feedback within a few days. Once you get the paper back, it will be in PDF file. Upload that PDF file here, so I can see that you submitted it.
- Look carefully at the comments the tutor made and edit your paper one more time based on those comments.