You should also include a one-page reflection for each personality test. A reflection may include whether you think the test results were an accurate depiction of you, what you thought of the test questions, or thoughts on the trait being measured. (There were 3 personality tests, all uploaded).
Conduct an interview with an older individual and write a four page paper detailing your experience. Ask them to tell you their life story. Begin the paper by describing who you interviewed, how you met them or know them. Based on your interview, assess their personality in terms of Erikson’s developmental theory. Be sure to explain Erikson’s theory as you describe it. How did they resolve the various stages? Where do you believe they fit now? You should also comment on other aspects of their personality, but be sure to spend at least half the paper on Erikson’s theory.
Describe and reflect on your own personality in a 3-5 page paper. When doing so, include the following points:
- Relate your personality to at least 3 theories covered in this course. Describe each theory in detail.
- What environmental factors do you think shaped your personality?
- How has your personality changed over time? Relate your personality to one of the developmental frameworks.
- Some researchers believe you might manifest different behaviors in different situations. Give at least one example of this in your own life.
- APA formatting with references.