Steve owns a car. He decides that he needs a loan in order to improve his house, so he goes to Liv. He agrees to give Liv a security interest in the car in exchange for $4,000. Two weeks later he decides that he needs more money.
He goes to Dane. He gives Dane a security interest in the car in exchange for $10,000. Dane files a financing statement to perfect the interest. A week after that Liv does the same. Eventually, Steve defaults in his payments. The car is repossessed, and it is sold for $3,000. How much money will Dane receive? How much money will Liv receive?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.