Choose one of the topics, approximately 250 – 300 words. I need it in a female version.
Each number from whichever topic, number it please.
Topic in Subject line: Marriage variation
- Which type of marriage do you think was more long-lasting: companionate, institutionalized, or individualized? Which was more meaningful? Describe and explain.
- Are there still forms of institutional and companionate marriages in this postmodern era? What about your parents or grandparents?
Topic in Subject line: Marriage
- Why do people get married? Are there some men and women who would be better off if they didn’t marry?
- Discuss the benefits of marriage.
- Considering the perspectives on the benefits of a marriage experience, is the HMI (Healthy Marriage Initiative) a good move for our country or not?
Topic in Subject line: Successful Marriages
- How would you define what a “successful” marriage looks like? List components of successful marriages you have seen.
- Discuss how being exposed to other people’s marriages “colors” our own perception of what marriage should be like or what we are afraid it is like.
- Drawing from Chapter 7, discuss four aspects of marriage that people seemingly don’t expect from a long-term marriage.
- In what ways can individuals be educated about more realistic expectations in order to attain a successful marriage?