25 Feb 2021
Write a one-page letter to a legislator that includes the following:
- Identify which Legislature you will be writing the letter to.
- Identify yourself as a constituent (e.g., your state or district).
- Pick an early childhood education topic and offer some background.
- Refer to a specific bill that you want to advocate for or against. http://www.ncsl.org/research/human-services/child-… is a website to look for bills that have already submitted or ones that are currently being written.
- Specify what you would like that legislator to do.