I need help with a 6 pages research paper for my social work class, I have already picked a topic and I have the sources you have to use for the paper. I will also be attaching an example of how the research paper should look like, Try to make the paper look like the example I will provide because that is the example the professor gave us..
Below is all the instructions for the research paper.
Topic Headings for the Literature Review
Part II of the Research Term Paper
Topic Headings for the Field of Service
VII. Guidelines for the Research Term Paper Assignment (See “Example Research Paper” located on Canvas within “Files”).
- General Information
- The research term paper should be 5 to 6 pages in length and divided in two parts.
- Part I – “Literature Review”
- Part II -“Field of Service”
- The bibliography and cover page are not included in the length of the paper.
- The research paper should include an abstract.
- Content must be accurate and conclusions must be adequately supported by scholarly research. This is not an opinion paper.
- Grammar and syntax: Sentences should convey meaning clearly and should be grammatically correct with appropriate punctuation in place. Spelling should be correct.
- Use APA Formatting (American Psychological Association)
- Please consult the APA Style Essentials for general document guidelines such as the title page, abstract, body of the paper, text citations and quotations, and references (located in Canvas under “Files”)
- A sample APA Format paper is available in Canvas under “Files.”
- Goals of the Research Paper
- Provide various viewpoints by discussing what others have written or reported about the topic.
- Assess the strengths and limitations of the literature, identify and comment on the major themes found in the literature, and offer a critique of the works.
- You need to base your own perspective on your research findings and critical analysis of the literature review.
- Final Paper is the finished product that includes a college-level discussion of the topic with accompanying research and supporting evidence.
- All required topics in Parts I & II are covered accurately, with supporting research.
- There is an analysis of the literature that you reviewed.
- The paper is written in APA format, including citations and “References” page.
- Grammar, organization, and writing are at collegiate level.
- Please refer to the term paper guidelines in this document for all requirements.