22 Feb 2021
- Paper One is Part I of your semester project. Paper One is the narrative of your personal case experience.
Evaluation criteria for the Personal Case (Part I):
- Focus is on an organizational situation you experienced or know of personally
- The situation is bounded and framed in a manner that allows for case analysis
- There is adequate information provided about what happened, key players, issues and/or conflict
- There is an appropriate amount of detail and information provided – case must be concise and clear
- There is NO analysis, theoretical material, or cues to guide a reader’s thinking – just a clear story
- Writing meets standards for average (or above average) college literacy
Review the case studies at the end of chapters in the Miller textbook for a sense of how the story is constructed.