CAN YOU PLEASE PARAPHRASE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT
1. How Hinduism followers prefer to call their religion which means the “eternal” way.
2.It evolved from different religious traditions and different ethnic groups in the area around the Indus river in India and Pakistan
3. Third largest
4. The nature gods: Indra, god of weather Agni, god of derive fire
5.No, they worship: Brahma, the creator Vishnu, the preserver Shiva, the destroyer
6.A belief that some of their gods appear on earth taking a form of humans.
7.They believe that last avatars that appeared on earth are Rama, Krishna and Buddha
8. The story of the life of Krishna 9. The vedas and Upanishads
10. The vedas: Knowledge
Upanishads: Sitting down near (in order to receive instructions from someone who has the knowledge)
11.An epic tail of two war infections on a family and the struggle to rule an Asian kingdom
12.Dharma is the natural law that gives harmony and balance to the universe.
13.Every time when someone dies his soul is sent to enter newly born body. (To be made flesh again)
14.It’s if the soul is sent from a body to another by reincarnation it happens again and again until it’s liberated, and this called moksha.
15.The sum of your actions in previous states, will appear in your life again or happen again in your life which impacts a lot of Hindus way of living.
16. Is a journey of millions of Hindus to city called Varanasi which is said to be founded by one of their Lords. They go and pray and take a bath in the river which is believed to purify their souls.
17. A city located in India, where millions of people visit every year for pilgrimage, it’s said that it was founded by Lord Shiva.
19.A way of worship, as a part of their journey to attain moksha
20. Bakhti Yoga, what conceived by Kishna and documented in Bahgavad Vita
Karma Yoga, path of right action
21.Mandir is the temple or house for worship in Hinduism, where they go to pray and take some offerings for god.
22. Most Hindus are vegetarians because they think it’s wrong to kill animals to eat them, especially cows which considered as holy thing for them
23.One of the Hindus gods, whis is known to be sitting on a tiger’s back and fights evil spirits
Diwali :Celebrating the Hindu New Year and triumph of good over evil and light over darkness. Celebrated by millions of people around the globe and lasts for 5 days.
Holi:Festival where all people throw colored powder over each other, this custom goes back to Krishna who threw colored powder over Radha and her friends.
25.Since Hinduism wasn’t founded as religion in the beginnings, it has no single founder can be mentioned. It is a culture that flourished in India and later became a form of religion form of religion.