*** Plagiarism is not acceptable ***
Overview of Project – As part of identifying a case study of my choice with a pertinent information system application. I have selected fictitious company called “Polltrack System”.
As part of activity 3 need to complete on below tasks based on my activity 2 and 1. I have attached the previous activities and sample projects documents for week 3 assignment.
Week 3 Project Tasks
Now that you have collected the input for your functional requirements, complete the following tasks:
1. Create the use-case model diagrams for the three (3) subjects you have identified in Week 2.
2. Create use-case descriptions for at least two of the use cases you are using in your usecase models. The use cases will comprise the following components:
•Use case title
•Flow of events (this is a detailed diagram capturing the internal flows for the use case)
3. Start creating an object-oriented (OO) class diagram for your system using a tool of your choice. The OO class diagram will include key attributes (data-items), operations (behaviors), and any generalization relationships between classes you would like to highlight.
- Research Paper in in APA format. Plagiarism is not acceptable. (Please consider this top priority).
- For Activity 3 complete instructions are specified. All instructions or tasks must be addressed.( Try to address all the information specified in each task )
- Activity 3 is minimum 6 to 7 pages.( and reference page)
- Paper must be included APA format References only and in-text citations. The references you cite should be credible, scholarly, or professional sources and Not older than 3 years