For this assignment, you will prepare a four to five-page paper in which you explain your chosen job design, organizational design, your recruiting strategy and methods, and your training and performance appraisal process as the new District Manager for Dunkin’ Donuts.
You must organize your paper using the following section headings and include additional section headings as needed:
- Introduction—Provide a well-organized introduction to the paper.
- Job Design—Explain your chosen job design including job analysis, job description and job specification.
- Organizational Design—Explain why the chosen organizational design was chosen.
Your paper must include at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook and be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
The Case Study: Opening Your New Dunkin’ Donuts Locations paper
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.