21 Feb 2021
- What differences does this individual have in comparison to your own? How might these differences influence the perspectives or viewpoints this person might have? Do you see any similarities even though you both have had different experiences?
- What drew you to the person you choose for this assignment? Is there something unique that you identify within their personal narrative? Why did you choose them?
- Are there any similarities that you can identify in comparison to your own personal narrative?
- What can you learn about your own personal narrative through the understanding of someone else’s?
- How does reading and analyzing these perspectives help you grow in your perspective of others? If reading these perspectives do not help you grow in this way, you are welcome to address the reasons for this lack of growth instead.