Please answer these questions two Pages, Also check attachment.
1. What problems does Robin Hood have? What issues need to be addressed?
2. Do Robin Hood and the Merrymen need a new mission? new objectives? a new strategy?
3. What strategic options does Robin Hood have? Is continuing with the present strategy an option or is the
present strategy obsolete?
4. Why not try to end the campaign by killing the Sheriff?
5. What are the pros and cons of accepting the offer of the barons to assist in securing King Richard’s release
6. What action plan would you recommend to Robin?
7. How should Robin implement the recommended plan? What action steps will need to be taken to make the
recommended strategy work successfully?