Hello please read the description carefully. and answer the questions fully. AS you have to provide a screenshot for questions (2-5) , the topic is (Obesity and weight management). At the end provide the citation. (((((You will write 5 full pages.)))) Also take a look at the provided sample to see how its should be done.
Begin by selecting an organization’s website (stakeholder) that addresses the topic of (Obesity and weight management). Review the stakeholder’s website and start thinking about how the platform composes a message for a specific audience. Respond to the following guiding questions. Note: these questions map onto your course rubric to guide your assessment of this website’s overall effectiveness.
Please copy and paste the questions below into a Word document and answer each question fully. To answer each question fully, you will need to provide at least three complete sentences per question and have answered the entirety of the question(s). In addition, you will be asked to include screenshots to support your answers for questions 2-5.
- At first glance, what are your overall observations and impression of the stakeholder’s website?
- What is the stakeholder’s intended purpose (to inform, persuade, entertain, call to action, or a combination of intended purposes)? How does the organization present this purpose on its home page? Please include a screenshot of where you see the stakeholder’s intended purpose on the home page of its website to support your answer.
- What is the stakeholder’s intended goal (interest, mission, and/or message)? How does the organization present this goal on its home page? Please include a screenshot of where you see the stakeholder’s intended goal on the home page of its website to support your answer.
- What kinds of links to other sites does this website offer? Why? How do the linking sites fit the stakeholder’s goal/message? Please include a screenshot of a linking page to support your answer.
- How does the website communicate its goal in more than just words? What media (images, videos, infographics, photographs, graphics, etc.) appear on the website, and how does this media work with the intended purpose and goal of the site? Please include a screenshot of the website’s use of media to support your answer.
- Who is the intended audience for this website, and how can you tell based on its style and content?
- Where does your website introduce supporting facts and references that include other public, stakeholder, and/or academic sources as evidence? How current is this evidence and how does this evidence support the stakeholder’s claims/message or present an alternative view of the issue or topic presented? In what ways does the stakeholder evaluate the credibility of these sources? What bias do you detect, and if you do not detect any, explain why?
- How does the website organize its content and pages? What is your impression of the website’s organization? How easy is it to navigate around the website and locate information?
- Consider the website’s tone or the stakeholder’s attitude toward its topic. Why and how can you determine its tone?
- How does the information on the stakeholder’s website compare to the research you have explored in Project 1?
- After answering questions 1-10, how has your overall observation and impression of the stakeholder’s website changed, and why?