Book Name: Tischler, H. L. 2014. Introduction to Sociology (11th ed). Fort Worth, TX: Harcourt Brace College Wadsworth Publishing
01- The Sociological Perspective Chapter 1
02- Doing Sociology: Research Methods Chapter 2
03- Doing Sociology: Research Methods Chapter 2
04- Culture; Socialization &Development Chapters 3 & 4
05- Social Interaction Chapter 5
06- Deviant Behavior and Social Control Chapter 7
07- Social Class in the United States Chapter 8
09- Gender Stratification; Marriage & Family Lifestyles Chapters 11 & 12
10- Religion Chapters 13
11- Education Chapter 14
12- Political and Economic Systems Chapter 15
13- Health and Aging Chapter 16
- You will be required to attend 2 cultural events and write on the experiences.
- Each mini-paper will require a full one [no space] page, double-spaced paper.
- The paper will follow the APA style requirements.
- Examples of cultural events may include: events at cultural centers, an experience with an ethnic restaurant, cultural presentations, visiting new place with different culture than yours, this is what I Prefer, etc.
- This paper is worth a lot of points, so please insure a 100% originality and high-quality work.
This paper must be 100% original as it will be checked through TurnItin website for plagiarism