Please complete attachment.
Earlier in this orientation, you learned how FlexPath works and what’s expected of you as a FlexPath learner. For this assessment, you will create a personal FlexPath Action Plan. Creating this plan will give you the opportunity to reflect on what you’ve learned, consider your strengths and anticipated challenges, and develop a plan to put your decisions into action.
Remember that this plan is for you. Creating it will help you:
- Recognize the knowledge, skills, and strengths you bring to your FlexPath experience.
- Gain clarity about expectations and habits you may need to change to succeed in FlexPath.
- Create a realistic plan for fitting FlexPath course work into your life.
- Prepare for your first meeting with your FlexPath coach.
- Begin your first academic course feeling empowered and ready to deal with challenges.